More Business for Your Fetish Web Site at the Skin Two Expo
By Rollerblade on September 17, 2007
In the BDSM/fetish market, more and more business is done on the web. If you sell a tangible product, like clothing or shoes, etc., you can take a stand at the Skin Two Expo and display your products to the buyers.
But what if you trade on the web and you don’t have a tangible product to display – you just want to sell your web site? This year, we have a special stand at the Skin Two Expo, dedicated to fetish web sites – so now you can show your site to your target customer base.
The Skin Two Expo is the world’s biggest fetish fair, established 9 years, part of the Skin Two Rubber Ball Weekend. This year, it’s on October 5th and 6th. The Expo is where BDSM/fetish fans from around the world gather for two days each year to shop. Suppliers of shoes, rubber, leather, restraints etc. sell their goods, meet their public and promote their businesses for the year to come.
Here’s how our special Fetish Web Sites stand works…
* Bring your own PC to the Fetish Web Stand.
* Load your web site onto the hard drive, so it’s fast to access, you don’t need broadband – and browsers can’t surf the web and check their e-mails on your PC!
* We will provide a workstation for you.
* You may put up a poster for each PC, if you wish.
* You can hand out flyers on the stand.
* You get two guest tickets for the Expo.
* You get a listing in the Skin Two LateXtra show guide (25,000 copies distributed across the fetish world.
* You get a listing in the 2008 online Skin Two Directory free for one year.
* The total cost for two days at the world’s biggest fetish fair is only £199 + VAT
* Please put our banner on your site, saying “Come and see us at the Skin two Expo” Our banners are here
* To book your space on the Fetish Web Stand, please call our Sales Manager, Nav Mann, on 020 8230 0066 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the weekend details, see:
* We recommend using a steel security cable, to keep your PC safe.
* To see our TV ad(!) for this year’s Expo, go to:
* You could also use our flyer agents if you want your flyers to go into the goody bags handed out at the door (or at other fetish events across the UK). They are
* For hotel information, go here: