Heresy n Heelz is a fusion of decadent dance, alternative culture & cutting-edge burlesque, with fantastic DJs, tempting traders & more alt-eye-candy than you shake a crop at…. they promise you more teeze than sleeze !
Their 1st birthday spectacular is the biggest one yet, with two big twisted cabaret stars, Natsumi Scarlett & The Vivid Angel, Torture Garden DJs Allen TG & David TG, plus fashion shows from Adixxtion Designs & Libidex.
There’s also the regular line-up of resident performers, traders & resident DJs Pagan Flame, DarkRAGE & DJ Karnter and you have this packed line-up…
• Mat Fraser ~ Standing in for our resident Rosie Lugosi for one event only, we present to you this internationally famous actor, comedian & compère, with his unique brand of extremely un-pc outrageous humour
• The Vivid Angel ~ TG resident & International Twisted Cabaret Star “The Queen of Alternative Performance & the Ultimate Showgirl” (Bizarre Magazine)
• Natsumi Scarlett ~ International Burlesque Artiste & Heresy n Heelz Resident
• Miss Pink & Fluffy ~ Resident Neo-Burlesque & Twisted Cheesecake artiste
• Marnie Scarlet ~ London based Fetish Model & Twisted Cabaret Diva
• Billie Rae & Danny DeMilo~ Neo-Burlesque gorgeous duo-show
• Sideshow & walkabout performances inside & out with fire/poi spinning from Spankalicious plus Usherette Fetish Model Bea Sinful with her tray of free sweetie treaties for all
Best Dressed Guest Competition
The event features a “Best Dressed Guest” competition voted by the audience, and with over £600 in prizes and free event tickets on offer, you won’t really need much encouragement to “Dress to Impress” ~ Prizes include tickets for Heresy n Heelz & Delicious Burlesque Festival, £100 clothing voucher from Adixxtion Designs & Libidex + goodies from the traders & free tickets to Torture Garden !
Carefully selected traders tempting you with a diverse range of clothing, footwear & accessories both in a dedicated market room managed by Adixxtion Designs & also in the main club arena itself.
Confirmed so far…
Adixxtion Designs ~ Beautiful Dress Corsetry & Bespoke Design (Main Event Sponsor)
Richard Larsen ~ Fetish inspired & bespoke jewellery in Silver & Platinum
Tout Ensemble ~ Fantastic Fetish Footwear
Psiclone Clothing ~ Ladies & Gents Latex Designs
Annabelles Wigs ~ Quality wigs, hairpieces & extensions
Fashion shows by…
Adixxtion Designs ~ Couture Corsetry from our main sponsor accessorized by our selection of traders
Libidex ~ Our second sponsor for 2010 is one of London’s top latex design houses so expect cutting-edge latex fashion from this catsuit specialist
Venue, Dress Code & Ticket Info
The event will be held at The Asylum Venue, Hampton Street, Birmingham B19 3LS opening at 9pm with first act on stage at 11pm, the doors close strictly at 12pm and the event runs till 4am.
Advance tickets are available from We Got Tickets Box Office ~ £10 (Early Bird limited availability first 25 sold before 15th Feb) Std advance ticket £12 ~ Pay on door £15
Strict dress code for the event will consist of :
Fetish – Latex/PVC/Leather/Uniform/Fantasy
Goth – Trad/Cyber
Vintage – Burlesque/Glam/Dinner/30’s/40’s/50’s
Formal – Evening/Tux/Black Tie/Suit & Tie
There will be no casual, streetwear, sportswear or nudity allowed & if you are not dressed appropriately, you will not be allowed in & no refunds will be given
The venue is all on one level so has full disabled access
Strictly No Photography without a Press Pass – full consent for publication will be obtained prior to anyones photo being taken
As a further service to guests, we will have a professional photo studio installation operated by Image Red Studios who can print your pictures on the night !
HERESY ‘N’ HEELZ – MORE TEEZE THAN SLEEZE !!!
More info at…