Eliza-Beth – Fetish Magic Performance at Arousal, Saturday Sept 24th

By on September 6, 2011

Eliza-Beth is one of the newest fetish models on the scene and is making her magical debut with Skin Two at Arousal on Saturday September 24th

The sassy British blonde is already making a name for herself, having appeared on the fetish catwalk in Europe earlier this year at Fetish Evolution in Essen, Germany. Eliza-Beth has modelled for Ardita and Lady Oops, and now makes her UK performance debut

The rubber-clad temptress will be showing off her many talents and delectable physical appeal with a sensational fetish illusion show on Saturday September 24th at Arousal in Dunstable

For details of the party, go to www.skintwoevents.com

Get tickets here – www.skintwo.biz

For more details on the incomparable Miss EB, go to www.elizafetish.com

Photos by David Rann www.fotofilia.co.uk and RV Image

6 Comments

mr and mrs x

September 10, 2011 @ 23:56

this young lady is going to be amazing. we cant wait to see her, have met her before at another event and she is a lovely lady, she is going to blow everyone away!! thankyou SkinTwo.x

jake box

September 10, 2011 @ 21:01

This is excellent news be wonderful to see Eliza-Beth performing she has some amazing photoshoots and at such a great venue..

Alex whittam

September 8, 2011 @ 12:26

Great to see Eliza-Beth. I’ve been waiting to see more of her work. Best news I’ve had all year that she’s performing. She is unique and I guarantee she’s going to set the world alight

alessandro lemos

September 8, 2011 @ 03:06

Muito gostosa. E adorei as fotos. Chic.

Alex Whittam

September 6, 2011 @ 23:33

I am so glad to see Eliza-Beth making her debut. I have been waiting to see her perform for a long time. She is one of the most assured and alluring women in the latex scene. She has everything a fan of latex wants to see, curves in all the right places and her eyes tell you a million tales. You have made this fan very happy and I can’t wait to attend and see everyone see how amazing she is.

Thank you for giving not just me but everyone the opportunity to see Eliza-Beth reach the next level

Mr clash

September 6, 2011 @ 23:15

Wow! Wow! Wow and wow!!

Eliza-Beth is sooo gorgeous!
I can’t wait to see her performance!!
Thankyou skin two for this amazing treat!!

Leave Comment